PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU ?
The personal data that may be collected on the Site are as follows:
Account/profile creation: when you create your account/profile, your surname, first name, date of birth, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and connection data are saved.
Connection to the site: on this occasion, your connection, navigation and location data are saved.
Payments on the site: in the event of a financial transaction on the site, your bank details or credit card details are saved.
Information from third parties: Some of your data (in particular your surname, first name and telephone and/or postal details) may have been forwarded to us, with your prior consent, by our partners. In this case, the processing of your data will be governed by these provisions.
Contact: When filling in the contact form, your first and last name, e-mail address and message are saved.
DO WE SAVE YOUR IP ADDRESS AND COOKIES ?
We may collect your IP address, information about the computer you use for browsing, your connection mode, browser type and version, the operating system and other technical identifiers or the URL address of the connections, including date, time, and content accessed without identifying any other individual information.
Web browsers are usually configured to accept cookies by default, but you can easily change this by adjusting your browser settings. However, please note that if you choose to disable cookies, some parts of our Materials may not be accessible.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA ?
The main uses we make of your personal data are as follows :
• access and use of the site;
• verification and authentication of your data ;
• optimization of the layout and operation of the site ;
• combating fraud, misuse, viruses and other malicious software; ;
• managing our relationship with you; ;
• providing user support ;
• managing payment services; ;
• provision of personalized content and services, based on your browsing history, preferences and interests;
• sending commercial information and advertising messages, based on your browsing history, preferences and interests.
When certain information items are required to access specific features of the Site, their mandatory nature is indicated during data entry. If you refuse to provide mandatory information, you may not be able to access certain services, features or sections of the Site.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ?
In accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, in particular Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended relating to data processing, files and liberties and European Regulation No. 2016/679/EU of 27 April 2016 (applicable from 25 May 2018), you have the following rights :
• Update or delete your data by logging into your account and configuring its settings ;
• Exercise your right of access, to find out the personal data concerning you;
• Request the updating of your data, if it is inaccurate;
• Request portability or deletion of your data;
• Request the deletion of your account;
• Request the limitation of the processing of your data;
• Oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your data;
• Oppose or withdraw your consent to our use of your contact details to send our promotions and solicitations via e-mail, SMS messages, telephone calls and postal mail. This right remains valid whether the information concerning you has been submitted directly to us by you or through third party partners (in this case, you must click on the unsubscribe links provided in our SMS or emails or contact us under the conditions below 11).
These various rights can be exercised either directly on the Site under the heading “Contact”, or by post to the following address: 34 boulevard Ornano 93200 Saint-Denis, or by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org . For security reasons and to avoid fraudulent requests, this request must be accompanied by proof of identity. The document will be destroyed once the request has been processed.
DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA ?
Access to your personal data is strictly limited to employees and agents of Myd’l, who are authorised by virtue of their duties and bound by an obligation of confidentiality. However, the data collected may be passed on to subcontractors contractually responsible for carrying out the tasks necessary for the smooth running of the Site and its services as well as for the proper management of our relationship with you, without having to ask for your authorization. It is hereby specified that, in the course of performing their services, subcontractors have only limited access to your data and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on personal data privacy. Except in the cases set out above, Myd’l undertakes not to sell, rent, transfer or give access to your data to third parties without your prior consent, unless required to do so for a legitimate reason (legal obligation, fight against fraud or abuse, exercise of the rights of defence, etc.).
WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA ?
Your personal data is stored either in our databases or in those of our service providers.
In some cases, and mainly for technical reasons, these databases may be stored on servers located outside the country (including outside the European Union) from which you originally entered the data.
IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURELY STORED ?
Our objective is to always keep your personal data in the safest and most secure way, and only for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing. To this end, we take the appropriate physical, technical and organisational measures to prevent, as far as possible, any alteration, loss or unauthorised access to your data.
On our e-commerce media, we manage your payment information using methods that meet industry standards.